To help handle massive workloads, Titan features an upgraded rear differential.
Titan features the confidence of massive 13.8" front/13.6" rear, 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes.
• Automatic Collision Notification - If you're in an accident severe enough to deploy the air bags, we can call for help.
• Emergency Call - The touch of a button connects you to a live person to assist you.
• Roadside Assistance - Flat tire? Out of gas? We can request to send roadside assistance to your location.
• Remote Door Lock/Unlock - Forgot to lock up? Use your compatible smartphone, compatible smartwatch, or Amazon Alexa.
• Remote Engine Start/Stop - Before you leave home or work, log in to the NissanConnect Services app to remotely start your vehicle to return it to a comfortable temperature in advance.
• Remote Horn & Lights - Now, where did I park? Well sound the horn and flash the lights so you can easily find your car.
• Parked Car Finder - Find your parked Nissan's location anywhere, anytime in the NissanConnect Services app and Owners Portal map.
• Speed Alert - A real help if you’ve got a lead-foot in the family, this feature alerts you if someone exceeds your set speed.
• Valet Alert - If a valet drives your Titan outside of your set radius, you'll know.
• Boundary Alert - If someone else is behind the wheel, you can get alerts that your vehicle is entering or leaving your set boundary.
• Curfew Alert - If your vehicle is driven outside of the times you schedule, you'll get an alert.
• Connected Search - Craving sushi? Search for nearby places, and Connected Search will return Points of Interest results.
• Journey Planner - Great for a road trip, we send a route with up to four waypoints and a destination directly to your Titan via the Owners Portal.
• Destination Assistance - Use voice response to search by name or category and have results sent to your Nissan Navigation system.
Nissan's Advanced Air Bag System has single-stage driver and dual-stage passenger supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors. Titan also features front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor.
When it detects oversteer or understeer, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) can reduce engine power and apply brake pressure to specific wheels.
Traction Control System can sense wheel slip or spin and responds by instantly helping reduce throttle, helping you both regain available traction and maintain control.
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) rapidly pumps the brakes during hard braking to help prevent your wheels from locking, helping you maintain steering control so you can better avoid obstacles.
Source: New 2018 Nissan Titan
Looking to purchase a new 2018 Nissan Titan truck in Los Angeles County? Nissan of Mission Hills's dealership is happy to showcase a large inventory with a variety of trims & colors available such as the Nissan Titan Single Cab S, Nissan Titan Single Cab SV and Nissan Titan King Cab S. If you are looking to learn more about the new 2018 Nissan Titan model, our model lineup showroom offers full disclosure on the newest design, performance and safety features accessible for each and every trim.
Once you have found the exact package of your choice, you are welcome to schedule a test drive with one of our Nissan sales associates or call us with any questions you may have. Before you take a drive to our dealership.
Take a look at our updated leasing offers with some of the lowest prices you'll find on Nissan Titan available for leasing near Glendale, Santa Clarita or Pasadena. Our sales team is happy to work with you to find a comfortable price range on a new Titan truck so that you leave our dealership satisfied.